The next day John again was standing with two of his disciples, and as he watched Jesus walk by, he exclaimed, ‘Look, here is the Lamb of God!’The two disciples heard him say this, and they followed Jesus. When Jesus turned and saw them following, he said to them, ‘What are you looking for?’ They said to him, ‘Rabbi’ (which translated means Teacher), ‘where are you staying?’ He said to them, ‘Come and see.’ They came and saw where he was staying, and they remained with him that day. It was about four o’clock in the afternoon. One of the two who heard John speak and followed him was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. He first found his brother Simon and said to him, ‘We have found the Messiah’ (which is translated Anointed). He brought Simon to Jesus, who looked at him and said, ‘You are Simon son of John. You are to be called Cephas’ (which is translated Peter).
- What do you want from God?
- In what ways does God/Jesus NOT meet your expectations?
- What does it mean that our savior is a teacher?
- In what ways are you still being taught by Jesus?
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, by U2
- Calling Cards, by Neko Case
- Follow You Down to the Red Oak Tree, by James Vincent McMorrow
- Teach Your Children, by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
- Jackie and Wilson, by Hozier
- The Down Town, by Days of the New
- What a Wonderful Man,. by My Morning Jacket
- Chloroform, by Phoenix
- I’ll bet on You, by Toad the Wet Sprocket
- Hot for Teacher, by Van Halen
That time I
followed you saving
all of us.