This week, as a pastor, I…
- Considered what teenage boys need to know about God,
- Taught about how to pray for San Bernadino,
- Completed my last task (a thank you letter) for a now defunct congregation,
- Met a homeless mom with 5 kids, a minivan and a surprisingly easy smile,
- Wondered how to teach generosity in the year to come,
- Encountered a man who had slept out in the pouring rain,
- Learned how to add audio to ProPresenter5,
- Moved two project meetings to January, reluctantly,
- Completed 1 of 4 items to make the congregation more receptive of visitors.
There were a lot of distractions this week. But it seems to have been productive, nevertheless.