Skip to content
- Worship, begun Lenten series, looked at the reality of evil.
- Breakfast with Friends of the Carpenter, local homeless outreach/woodworking shop ministry. Won this beautiful hand-turned chalice and paten. Also saw an Olympic gold medal courtesy of Roni Sasaki!
- Long but good day with District Committee on Ministry.
- Visited the local PFLAG chapter, apologized for the UMC/General Conference, heard pretty squarely the impact we have had on them this week and invited them to share at Orchards March 31.
- Morning of Worship Prep.
- Lunch Buddy…dude’s growing up fast.
- Grief Group
- Phone call with Council Chair
- Planning meeting for an upcoming memorial.
- Home visit
- Coffee with parishioner
- Council meeting reflecting and planning engagements to General Conference. A good, thorough approach.
- Day off wife. Weather was amazing.
- Local NAACP meeting, addressing local police shootings.
- Writing liturgy/blog/sermon bits for New Zealand.