This week, as a pastor, I…
- shared the sermon time with a lady from Clark County Food Bank,
- helped teenagers look for God in times of uncertainty,
- turned in application for Leadership Clark County, moved family time to make room for an interview,
- helped a dude get clothes,
- read David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell, talked about it with colleagues,
- sorted frozen meats for the food bank, revisited my Reynaud’s disease,
- had two lunches with church leaders regarding my Individual Development Plan,
- talked about sacraments in the context of God’s covenant with humanity through the church,
- attended a community forum of affordable housing.
It’s been a good week.