‘Very truly, I tell you, we speak of what we know and testify to what we have seen; yet you do not receive our testimony. If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you about heavenly things? No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.
‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.
‘Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
- What does it mean to you to be born again?
- In what ways does the ‘lifting up of Jesus’ reveal the nature of God?
- What does eternal life even mean?
- What does it mean that salvation applies to “the world”?
- Old Chunk of Coal, by Johnny Cash
- I’ll Bet on You, by Toad the Wet Sprocket
- All Things in Time, by Toad the Wet Sprocket
- Save Your Day, Jose Gonzalez
- To Save Me, by M. Ward
- Resistance, by Queensryche
- Turn My Head, by Live
- Cranes in the Sky, by Solange
- When the Night Turns Cold, by Tobias Froberg
- A New Law, by Derek Webb
- Lifted Up, by Passion Pit
- Believe (Nobody Knows), by My Morning Jacket
- Believe You’re Mine, by Nada Surf
- Heaven Knows, by Miner
- I Don’t Know, by Nick Hakim
- She Only Knows, by Starflyer 59
- Night Sky, by CHVRCHES
- I Can’t Stand You Anymore, Sleigh Bells
- The Ghost of You, by My Chemical Romance
- New Awakening, by Mortification
kills apathy dead
to love all.