Now Isaac had come from Beer-lahai-roi, and was settled in the Negeb. Isaac went out in the evening to walk in the field; and looking up, he saw camels coming. And Rebekah looked up, and when she saw Isaac, she slipped quickly from the camel, and said to the servant, “Who is the man over there, walking in the field to meet us?” The servant said, “It is my master.” So she took her veil and covered herself. And the servant told Isaac all the things that he had done. Then Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent. He took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her. So Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.
- What has comforted you in your grief?
- What does it mean to love your spouse?
- What have you given up for love?
- What is new life after grief?
- I Found Out, by Alabama Shakes
- Rise to the Sun, by Alabama Shakes
- Lover Lay Down, by Dave Matthews Band
- Lover to Lover, by Florence + the Machine
- Love to Get Used, by Matt Pond PA
- I Thought I Saw Your Face, by She & Him
- Don’t Look Back, by She & Him
- I Could’ve Been Your Girl, by She & Him
- Look for Me (I’ll Be Around), by Neko Case
- I’m From Nowhere, by Neko Case
- Local Girl, by Neko Case
- Involuntary, by M. Ward
- Blake’s View, by M. Ward
- To Go Home, by M. Ward
- Requiem, by M. Ward
- Comfort, by Basement
- The Seasons, Op. 37a: III. March, by Milana
- Closest (Look Out), by Matt Pond PA
- Heart is a Drum, by Beck
- End of the Day, by Beck
To love her
when I thought love died